We welcome enquiries and feedback by phone, email or post.
Please remember that the Black Dog Institute is not a crisis centre and cannot provide crisis support. If you or someone you know needs immediate help please call:
Students, please note: Due to limited resources and a high number of queries, we will be unable to respond to any requests for specific assignments. We encourage you to explore the clinical resources and fact sheets on our website.
- Clinics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising and donations: email@example.com
- Health professional education and training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School and community education including promotional materials: email@example.com
- Workplace training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing and partnerships: email@example.com
- Media enquiries and requests for expert comment - visit the media enquiries page
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Dog Institute, Hospital Road, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick NSW 2031
For written directions and map: How to find the Black Dog Institute.