You can contact the Black Dog Institute by phone, email or post, or complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Please remember that the Black Dog Institute is not a crisis centre and cannot provide crisis support. If you or someone you know needs immediate help call:
- Emergency 000
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
- MensLine 1300 78 99 78
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
Contact the Black Dog Institute
To get in touch with us, please refer to the information below.
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Reception/deliveries: (02) 9382 4530
- Clinics: (02) 9382 2991
- General fax: (02) 9382 8208
- Medical referrals fax: (02) 9382 8510
- Media Enquiries, Emily Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising and Donation enquiries: email@example.com
- Health Professional Education and Training enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School and Community Education enquiries: email@example.com
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Dog Institute, Hospital Road, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick NSW 2031
For written directions and map: How to find the Black Dog Institute.
Or, complete the form
Fields designated with a * are required
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!