A healthy workplace: Consulting with the Black Dog Institute
At the Black Dog Institute we know that businesses have unique and challenging workplace needs. We provide innovative consultancy services for organisations seeking to understand, review and transform existing mental health and wellbeing policies and practices.
Mental wellbeing is everyone’s business and nobody knows this better than businesses themselves.
We recognise that each business is unique. Our experienced workplace consultants have worked with businesses as diverse as Westpac and Virgin Australia to the Department of Defence and the NSW Police Force.
Identifying, developing and implementing an effective mental health and wellbeing program can be a challenging undertaking for any business. Our expert consultants can assist you to achieve your goals of creating a mentally healthy workplace by tailoring a program to meet your organisation’s unique needs. We will work with you to:
- undertake a training needs analysis
- review policies and their relevance to best practice
- evaluate corporate data to measure mental health and wellbeing
- establish an evidence-based framework in order to create or update policy
- audit both risk and protective factors for your organisation
- identify key interventions in line with your operating environment
- recommend quality external services.
For more information about our consultancy services please email email@example.com.