Workplace mental health toolkit
Strategies and resources to assist Australian workers with the management and support of mental illness in the workplace.
The mental health of your colleagues is important for a productive and safe work environment.
Providing your staff with an asset like our mental health toolkit supports their individual wellbeing and the overall wellbeing of your business.
The workplace mental health toolkit is an evidence-based resource developed through the Black Dog Institute's research. It is a practical guide for Australian workers to assist in the understanding of common mental health issues in the workplace, and provides strategies and resources to support those who may be experiencing a mental health condition.
The free toolkit can be downloaded as an interactive pdf and includes:
- a complete overview of what mental health means
- detailed information on stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace
- best practice advice on seeking help and tips on supporting others
- information on wellbeing and staying well at work
- links to helpful videos, websites and online tools
Fill out the form below to download your free mental health toolkit
Fields designated with a * are required
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!