Building resilience to workplace stress
An organisation wide program that will suit every employee in the business helping them to build resilience in stressful situations.
There are threats to our wellbeing intrinsic in the way we live our lives, including high rates of stress and mental illness.
Resilience is a psychological construct referring to the ability to adapt and 'bounce back' from threats or adversity. It can be developed in anyone at any stage of their career.
During this program, participants will:
- understand common psychosocial stressors which impact on mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- learn how to recognise personal stress indicators and use these to prompt resilient actions
- develop practical skills to build resilience which can be incorporated into daily life, including: mindfulness meditation, recognising negative thinking and applying a problem-solving framework to stressful situations and skills for regulating emotions
This program is also supported by an online 'Mindfulness' module.
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for all team members
|Interactive facilitated workshops|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules