Growing a resilient organisation
An interactive workshop developed for senior managers looking for strategies to promote wellbeing and resilience in their organisation.
Research shows that there are a number of factors within organisations which can impact positively and negatively on the mental health and wellbeing of the workforce.
An understanding of these factors and practical, implementable strategies that are suited to the business environment can assist senior leaders and managers in growing a resilient organisation.
During this program, participants will:
- gain insight into the nature and prevalence of threats to workplace welbeing
- examine evidence-based interventions to improve mental health and wellbeing at an organisational level
- identify practical strategies for implementation within the organisation to promote wellbeing
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for senior managers
|Interactive facilitated workshops|
|Organisational change expert|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules