Managing for team wellbeing
An interactive workshop for managers and supervisors that will help participants incorporate effective wellbeing leadership within their teams.
People leaders play a pivotal role in fostering the wellbeing of their teams through the behaviours they model, and their ability to observe and act when they notice that team members are struggling.
They also play a key role in successfully integrating team members back into work after a period of sickness related absence.
During this program, participants will:
- gain insight into the prevalence of mental health issues, changes in behaviour in teams and what these may mean
- develop the skills to have effective conversations around stress, mental health and wellbeing
- understand the resources available to them and develop the skills they need to support team members at work or assist in timely return to work after a sickness absence
- recognise the behaviours that effective managers, supervisors and people leaders use to promote wellbeing within their team
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for managers and supervisors
|Interactive facilitated workshops|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules