Mental health is everybody's business
A one hour long presentation deliviered by a clinician or person with lived experience laying the groundwork for mental health literacy for all members of the organisation.
This introductory program lays the groundwork for building mental health literacy, reducing stigma and promoting help seeking in the workplace.
It can be delivered as a breakfast session, a lunch-and-learn session or any other format that suits your organisation.
During this program, participants will:
- learn about the prevalence of mental illness
- understand the causes, signs and symptoms of common mental health conditions including depression, stress and anxiety, and what help is available inside and outside of the workplace
- understand five core concepts of wellbeing and how these translate into daily life
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for all team members
|no audience limit|
|Clinician or trained presenter with lived experience of mental illness|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules