Organisational change and mental health
An interactive workshop best for senior managers looking to learn and implement strategies for their colleagues during periods of change.
In many organisations change is a 'business as usual' occurrence, but it's impact cannot be underestimated. Research shows that change is a significant risk factor to a worker's mental health and wellbeing.
However, there are evidence based strategies that organisations can use to help employees cope with change and alleviate stress levels.
During this program, participants will:
- understand the rationale for mental health strategies before, during and after organisational change
- explore practical strategies to maintain mental health during periods of change
- consider the effect on mental health after the change process is complete
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for senior managers
|Interactive facilitated workshops|
|Organisational change expert|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules