Understanding and managing your mental health
Purpose built for team members, this program will give participants an understanding of mental health strategies and the range of help options available to them.
Improving mental health literacy and reducing stigma across an organisation are two of the most effective strategies in promoting workforce wellbeing, promoting earlier and more effective help seeking behaviours and subsequently reducing the impact of mental ill health at an individual and organisational level.
During this program, participants will:
- explore common myths about mental illness and the impact of stigma at an individual and organisational level
- gain insight into common mental health conditions, their prevalence in the workplace and how to identify them in the work setting
- understand issues and responsibilities around disclosure
- develop skills to have effective conversations about mental health, and understand the range of help available inside and outside of the workplace
This program is also available as an online module.
All Black Dog Institute workplace programs are:
- Research-informed | All that we do is based in research and science. Every program detail is informed by current, proven research which has been translated into impacting and effective education resources.
- Fully customised | No two businesses are the same, nor should they be treated as such. Working with you, we will adapt our programs to your business needs and training budget.
- Expert run | Your program will be run by a fully qualified facilitator. Our national network of experienced organisational training facilitators are mental health clinicians with practical experience and the right qualifications.
This program is best for team members
|Interactive facilitated workshops|
Find out more information about this program including pricing and time schedules